Καλώς ήρθατε στην διαδικτυακή μας κοινότητα.
Εδώ μπορείτε να συζητήσετε και να ενημερωθείτε για θέματα που αφορούν την Πρωτοβάθμια Φροντίδα Υγείας.
Για να συμμετέχετε και να μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε αρχεία και εικόνες που βρίσκονται στα μηνύματα πρέπει να εγγραφείτε.
Η εγγραφή είναι δωρεάν και θα σας αποσταλεί άμεσα ένα e-mail για την ενεργοποίηση της εγγραφής σας.
Εάν δεν το λάβετε σε λίγα λεπτά ελέγξετε το φάκελο ομαδικής αλληλογραφίας ή το φάκελο SPAM ή το φάκελο ανεπιθύμητης αλληλογραφίας καθώς μπορεί να βρεθεί εκεί από λάθος του λογισμικού ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.
Εάν έχετε ξεχάσει τον κωδικό σας, μπορείτε να ζητήσετε να σας ξανασταλεί από εδώ.
28 Μαρτίου 2024, 19:53:41

Αποστολέας Θέμα: Η Σουηδική "επιθεώρηση εργασίας" θεωρεί ότι >1500 πολίτες/Γ.Ι. είναι πολλοί.  (Αναγνώστηκε 50734 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

5 Ιουνίου 2022, 03:05:48
Απάντηση #15
Αποσυνδεδεμένος

schumifer

Ναι, και για να το πετύχει πρέπει να γεννήσει πόσους εκατοντάδες ειδικούς γενικής ιατρικής;

5 Ιουνίου 2022, 21:40:34
Απάντηση #16
Αποσυνδεδεμένος

Argirios Argiriou

Δεν είναι ορατοί οι σύνδεσμοι (links). Εγγραφή ή Είσοδος
Ναι, και για να το πετύχει πρέπει να γεννήσει πόσους εκατοντάδες ειδικούς γενικής ιατρικής;

Απαντά σε σχετικό σχόλιο στο facebook, ο Γενικός Ιατρός Δημήτρης Κουναλάκης, και συμφωνώ μαζί του (το δημοσιεύω μετά από άδειά του):

Κατεβάζοντας το όριο, νομιμοποιεί την περιφέρεια να πάρει περισσότερους ιατρούς->θα ακολουθήσει μετακίνηση γιατρών από λιγότερο επιθυμητές θέσεις σε περισσότερο επιθυμητές -> στις άδειες θέσεις θα υπάρχει μεγαλύτερος μισθός για να έρθουν από την υπόλοιπη ευρώπη και αυτό δημιουργεί ένα οικονομικό και εργασιακό κίνητρο προσέλκυσης στην ειδικότητα.

( Από την άλλη συμφωνώ και μαζί σου schumifer ότι επί δεκαετίες τώρα οι Σουηδοί δεν καταφέρνουν να βρουν όσους Γενικούς Ιατρούς θα ήθελαν. Κατά την γνώμη μου αυτό οφείλεται ότι επιμένουν να έχουν τους Γενικούς Ιατρούς υπαλλήλους. Στην Δανία ή την Γερμανία όπου λειτουργούν πιο πολύ σαν μικροί επιχειρηματίες που το Κράτος τους δίνει εργολαβία την ΠΦΥ, δεν έχουν έλλειψη Γενικών Ιατρών ).
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 7 Ιουνίου 2022, 09:37:10 από Argirios Argiriou »
Before ordering a test decide what you will do if it is (1) positive, or (2) negative. If both answers are the same, don't do the test. Archie Cochrane.

7 Ιουνίου 2022, 14:39:30
Απάντηση #17
Αποσυνδεδεμένος

Argirios Argiriou

Σχολιάζει σχετικά συνάδελφος Γενικός Ιατρός που έχει σπουδάσει Ιατρική στην Ιταλία:

- στην Ιταλία όταν ήμουν φοιτητής ήταν 1000/οικογενειακό γιατρό και πολλοί γιατροί δεν άντεχαν και κατέβαιναν στους 800, έστω κι αν αυτό σήμαινε λιγότερες αποδοχές

και του απαντά, πολύ εύστοχα κατά την γνώμη μου, άλλος Γενικός Ιατρός:

- Και εδώ ένα τέτοιο νούμερα θα λειτουργήσει ως πραγματικό. 600-800 άτομα ανά γιατρό εκτός αν είναι γραμμένα και δεν πάνε ποτέ
Before ordering a test decide what you will do if it is (1) positive, or (2) negative. If both answers are the same, don't do the test. Archie Cochrane.

6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022, 07:23:38
Απάντηση #18
Αποσυνδεδεμένος

Argirios Argiriou

Παρατηρείστε ότι σε αυτό άρθρο γράφει ότι ο Γενικός Ιατρός θα αναλάβει πληθυσμό 500 ατόμων. Γιατί δεν αναλαμβάνει 2.000 άτομα, αφού οι Γάλλοι πληρώνουν τόσο καλά, για να βγάλει τα τετραπλάσια και να πιάσει μέσα σε λίγα χρόνια την καλή; Αναρωτήθηκε κανείς;

02-09-2022

A queue of more than 120 people to register with a new attending physician in Évron

His arrival was eagerly awaited in Évron, in the Coëvrons: a new doctor is currently moving to the health center, located in the town. The first registrations for patients began this Thursday, September 1. Rather than saturating the switchboard with hundreds of calls, residents looking for a doctor had to go directly to the site. Result: a long queue with more than 120 people, starting this Thursday. Residents who were unable to register returned to queue this Friday, September 2.

Registration started on Thursday September 1 and continued on Friday September 2. © Radio France
– Maïwenn Bordon
Hundreds of patients without a doctor
The first patients arrived at 9:30 a.m. on Friday September 2 to ensure that they had a treating doctor, while registration only started at 2 p.m. Most of them have not been followed by a practitioner since the retirement of three doctors in Évron in June. “My husband came at 9:30 am, I came later: we take turns so as not to lose our place“, describes Marie, a resident of Évron. Like her, many patients in the queue came the day before but did not manage to register before the closing of the secretariat of the health center.

After an hour, my husband went to get me my walker because I could only stand: 3 hours yesterday, 4 hours today.
A 76-year-old patient.

Patients waited their turn in the rain for hours. © Radio France
– Maïwenn Bordon
The town hall of Évron has installed chairs so that the wait is shorter. Some patients came with their own chair, an umbrella to wait in the rain and even something to eat. “I decided to come early so I could have my chance. I have a family of four and all four of us are without a doctor, including my first, who is 18 and hasn’t had a doctor for two years.“, underlines Manuela, the first patient to register with the new doctor’s patient base this Friday, September 2. Others prefer to give up in the face of the long queue. “I turn around, it’s no use“, loose Sylvie, who does not believe her eyes.

Most of the patients in the queue are retired. Those who work have more difficulty finding the time to travel. “I shift my schedules and then I go back to work“, confides Lydie, who is the deputy director of a medico-social establishment. This mother wanted to be present so that her three children could have a doctor.

Isabelle, she leaves empty-handed, without the possibility of registering on the list of patients of the new doctor. She was followed by a doctor from Évron who has retired and she thought she could be followed by the new doctor at the Maison de Santé. But as she lives in Montsûrs, she is therefore outside the sector. “In Montsûrs, there is also the same problem that here a doctor has just left“, regrets this Mayennaise. By her side, her mother Ginette: she was able to register as she lives in Évron. “At 74, you say to yourself, you need a doctor. My husband absolutely needs one. We only have a prescription until November“, she points.

To be able to be followed by the new doctor, you must live in the sector circled in red on this map. © Radio France
– Maïwenn Bordon
In total, the new doctor will be able to take care of 500 patients. He is the second new doctor to move into the Évron nursing home. A third new practitioner could arrive before the end of the year: the town hall is hopeful that he will be practicing as of November. These facilities would allow the health center to accommodate six practitioners in total.

Δεν είναι ορατοί οι σύνδεσμοι (links). Εγγραφή ή Είσοδος
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022, 07:27:56 από Argirios Argiriou »

Λέξεις κλειδιά:

Σχετικά θέματα

Τίτλος / Ξεκίνησε από Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο μήνυμα
5 Απαντήσεις
5224 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009, 17:10:25
από Chris123GR
5 Απαντήσεις
38878 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2021, 23:35:00
από Argirios Argiriou
4 Απαντήσεις