Καλώς ήρθατε στην διαδικτυακή μας κοινότητα.
Εδώ μπορείτε να συζητήσετε και να ενημερωθείτε για θέματα που αφορούν την Πρωτοβάθμια Φροντίδα Υγείας.
Για να συμμετέχετε και να μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε αρχεία και εικόνες που βρίσκονται στα μηνύματα πρέπει να εγγραφείτε.
Η εγγραφή είναι δωρεάν και θα σας αποσταλεί άμεσα ένα e-mail για την ενεργοποίηση της εγγραφής σας.
Εάν δεν το λάβετε σε λίγα λεπτά ελέγξετε το φάκελο ομαδικής αλληλογραφίας ή το φάκελο SPAM ή το φάκελο ανεπιθύμητης αλληλογραφίας καθώς μπορεί να βρεθεί εκεί από λάθος του λογισμικού ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.
Εάν έχετε ξεχάσει τον κωδικό σας, μπορείτε να ζητήσετε να σας ξανασταλεί από εδώ.
28 Μαρτίου 2024, 18:13:32

Αποστολέας Θέμα: Ύμνος στην Γενική Ιατρική (βασισμένος στον Ύμνο στην Αγάπη του Απ. Παύλου).  (Αναγνώστηκε 52773 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

17 Ιουνίου 2020, 22:47:38
Αναγνώστηκε 52773 φορές
Αποσυνδεδεμένος

Argirios Argiriou

Του Πρόεδρου του Συλλόγου Σουηδών Γενικών Ιατρών (SFAM), Magnus Isacson. Το μετέφρασα από τα Σουηδικά στα Αγγλικά:

If I speak both patients 'and doctors' languages, but lack the relationship and ability to know, I am just a raging algorithm, a scary care program. And if I have Dr. House's ability to diagnose and know all the secrets and have all the knowledge, but lack the confidence and ability to empathize, I am nothing. And if I share all my theoretical knowledge and burn myself out in the name of availability and perfection, but lack continuity and a holistic view, I have gained nothing.

General Medicine is patient and good. General Medicine is not fighting, not boastful and not bloated. It is not challenging, cool or digital. It doesn't mess up and nobody wants anything bad. It does not find joy in the inaccessibility but rejoices with the continuity. Everything wears it, everything listens to it, everything hopes it and everything endures it.

General Medicine never ceases. The prophetic online doctor, he will pass away. The national knowledge management, will get silent. Digitization as a goal in itself, it will pass away. Because the national knowledge management leads us wrong, and the online doctor is limited. But when the Health Care Center and the real General Medicine are given the opportunity to flourish without political detail control, the limited should go away.

When I was a Medical Student I spoke as a Medical Student, understood as a Medical Student and thought as a Medical Student. But since I became a General Practitioner, I have removed from my mind the algorithms and flows. My knowledge is still limited, and I will never be fully educated. But trust, me and my patients in between, and my ability to see the whole person, will be complete.

But now there is Continuity, Trust and General Medicine, these three, and the greatest of them is General Medicine.

Δεν είναι ορατοί οι σύνδεσμοι (links). Εγγραφή ή Είσοδος
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: 17 Ιουνίου 2020, 22:57:21 από Argirios Argiriou »
Before ordering a test decide what you will do if it is (1) positive, or (2) negative. If both answers are the same, don't do the test. Archie Cochrane.

Λέξεις κλειδιά:

Σχετικά θέματα

Τίτλος / Ξεκίνησε από Απαντήσεις Τελευταίο μήνυμα
9 Απαντήσεις
12177 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011, 15:09:24
από Γ.Κτιστάκης
0 Απαντήσεις
2983 Εμφανίσεις
Τελευταίο μήνυμα 18 Μαΐου 2016, 04:18:10
από Argirios Argiriou
7 Απαντήσεις